Announcements regarding EV initiatives are coming fast and furious.
Here’s a quick recap of some of the major developments in case you missed any of them:
- Mercedes-Benz Plans 400+ Fast- Charging Hubs in North America
- Shell Agrees to Acquire EV Charging and Media Company Volta Inc.
- Sandwich Chain Subway Wants to Create EV Charging Oases Across the U.S.
- Hertz to Bring Thousands of EVs and Chargers to U.S. Cities
- Couche-Tard Powering Up EV Charging Platform With Driivz
- TravelCenters of America Aims to Install 1,000 DC Fast Chargers
- USPS to Buy 14,000 EV Charging Stations, 9,000 EVs
- 7-Eleven Launches 7Charge Proprietary EV Charging Network
In addition, applications for the first round of funding from the Charging and Fueling Infrastructure Discretionary Grant Program will be accepted until May 30. Visit Source’s EV Education Center to learn more about this and other funding opportunities.