Source Guides Underground Storage Tank Operators Through Federal & State Regulations
In 2015, the U.S. Environmental Agency issued new underground storage tank regulations. On Oct. 13, 2018, several of the requirements contained in the new federal regulations went into effect. The new federal regulations put more responsibility on owners and operators – both to know what is expected of them at the federal level, at the state level, or both, and to implement the necessary compliance practices. To help owners, operators and technicians confidently meet the compliance requirements, Source has prepared several informational pieces to clarify the expectations:
- A Comprehensive State-By-State Guide to UST Regulations
- Summary of Federal UST Regulations That Went into Effect on Oct. 13, 2018
- UST Regulations in My State: Frequently Asked Questions
- EPA Issues Low-Liquid Level UST Containment Sump Testing Procedures
- Is the Retirement Age for USTs Shifting?
Additional information about UST regulations is available from your Source representative at www.sourcena.com/contact-us or by calling 800-572-5578.
To receive future information about UST regulations, to share comments or questions about Source’s UST reference materials, or to submit additional information about UST regulations, please fill out the form below.