NACS State of the Industry Summit: This will take place April 3-5 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Chicago in Rosemont, IL. In addition to offering a preview of the consumer, financial and operational data that will be released later in the year, the event will include a retailer/ stakeholder strategy session (separate registration for limited seating is required) and Technology Solutions Center.
Transportation Energy Institute (TEI) Annual Conference: The TEI 2024 conference will take place May 13-15 in Minneapolis, MN, and it will include the following sessions:
- Conducting equipment orientation
- Hosting a certification course/service training
- Advancing compliance education
- Hosting a workshop or seminar
- A Data-Centric Perspective on the Light Duty Vehicle Transition
- Transitioning Fleets to Zero Carbon
- Building a Viable EV Charging Network
- Electricity Reliability in an Increasingly Electrified World
- Future of Low Carbon Fuel Standards
- Biofuels – The Near-Term Solution?
- Carbon Capture – Real Opportunity or Sleight of Hand?
- What’s Next? The Viability of Long-Term Solutions
- Who is Driving and Why?
- Transportation Equity – Leave No Driver Behind