Fuel retailers have a staggering number of equipment, infrastructure and compliance investment needs before them: EMV and UST upgrades, alternative fuels equipment, and mediarich marketing platforms, just to name a few. Although equipment upgrade costs can add up in the short term, new equipment can position marketers for long-term profitability through reduced downtime or increased throughput. Financing companies that specialize in underwriting C-Store and retail petroleum equipment investments offer a number of advantages, including:
- Competitive, Fast Financing: Flexible loan terms and interest rates are competitive with financing from other commercial lending entities and may be approved in as little as 48 hours
- Minimal Upfront Costs: Frequently loans can be secured with a small down payment, or sometimes, no down payment at all, and minimal collateral
- Industry Experience: The lenders are familiar with the needs and challenges of the retail petroleum industry, from compliance requirements and technology advances to legal and political issues
- Brand Partnerships: These lenders partner with major equipment manufacturers and oil brands to offer special financing packages that leverage leading equipment and brand identities
- Applicative Solutions: Lenders offer programs designed for specific, timely needs such as EMV or UST upgrades. In addition, programs that bundle financing for a timely, urgent equipment need and a long-term operational goal (such as lighting upgrades) in the same loan enable sites to secure a longer overall financing term and interest rate
Visit Source’s financing partners, Patriot Capital and Allied Brand Capital to learn more.