Announcements regarding EV initiatives are coming fast and furious.
Here’s a quick recap of some of the major developments in case you missed any of them:
- Seven automakers plan to establish a high-power charging network across North America.
- Stellantis launched an EV charging business unit that will provide an ecosystem of charging stations.
- Toyota announced a breakthrough that it says will lead to a solid-state battery that provides a range of up to 745 miles.
- Electrify America and Lyft will provide discounted DC fast-charging to Lyft EV drivers.
- Tesla and Ford forged an agreement that will allow Ford EV drivers to use Tesla’s network of 12,000 fast chargers.