PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Addison, IL – February 17, 2014 – Source™ North America Corporation, the largest fueling equipment distributor in North America, is celebrating its 35th year as the industry’s central source for fueling equipment solutions. Source North America Corporation provides its distinct fueling equipment solutions by listening, solving and delivering on its customers’ needs.
“We are very proud to be celebrating our 35th Anniversary in 2014,” said Glen Corkill, CEO & President of Source North America Corporation. “From humble beginnings in 1979 as parts distributors, Source North America has consistently found success by employing long-term solid business principles that put our customers’ needs at the center of every decision we make.”
Specializing in the sale of equipment, parts and materials for the construction and maintenance of gas stations, convenience stores, and petroleum and chemical handling facilities, Source North America Corporation was founded in 1979 as Source Service Parts Distributors and became Source North America in 1994. Over the years, Source has made significant strides to provide customers with solutions that serve their individual needs. Some of the more recent enhancements the company has made include:
- NCR Radiant POS: Source became a reseller of NCR’s Radiant solutions for the petroleum and convenience store market in 2012, allowing smaller-chain and independent petroleum and convenience retailers to have access to NCR’s powerful systems.
- SOLUTIONS Design Group: The Source SOLUTIONS Design Group supports customers and sales staff with expertise on fueling systems, piping layout and design, compliance and regulatory issues.
- Source Curb Pump Hose: Also in 2012, Source launched a new line of curb pump hoses that have been specifically designed for conventional dispensing applications that require a hardwall construction for full flow and no internal spring guards, making them ideal for use with gasoline, diesel, ethanol up to E10 and biodiesel up to B5.
- CPE Acquisition: In 2013, Source acquired the business operations and selected assets of California-based Commercial Petroleum Equipment (CPE), a leading distributor of petroleum fueling and marketing equipment, further expanding its coverage in California and the West Coast.
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root Distributor: Source recently became a full-line distributor of Gilbarco Veeder-Root products including Fuel Dispensers, Point-Of-Sale Systems; FlexPay Payment Systems and Forecourt Merchandising.
Throughout the years, Source North America Corporation has continued to offer expanding facilities nationwide to provide customers with superior customer service and support. Source now has 13 facilities throughout the United States and continues to open locations to better serve its customers needs. In fact, the Source facility in Grand Prairie, TX, is also celebrating a significant milestone in 2014 with its 20th anniversary.
For more information on Source North America Corporation, please call (800) 572-5578, or visit www.sourcena.com.
Source™ North America Corporation was founded in 1979 and specializes in providing equipment, parts and materials for the construction and maintenance of gas stations, convenience stores and petroleum & chemical handling facilities. Today, the company has 13 facilities with more than 130,000 square feet of warehouse space across the country, anchored by its central warehouse in suburban Chicago. You can find more information at www.sourcena.com.
513-280-0047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe O’Brien, VP Marketing
Source North America
800-572-5578 or email@example.com